Reliable Celebrates Centennial
NOW LIVE! Interactive Centennial Artwork
Learn more about Reliable’s fascinating 100-year history with this interactive feature. Use the slider at the bottom of the page to make an image larger. With your mouse or touch pad, place your cursor anywhere on the display, select an item and see it in greater detail. A caption describes the item’s significance in our history.
Reliable’s 100th Anniversary 3-dimensional commemorative art was created by Lawrence Romorini, founder of One Of A Kind Inc. Art Studio, Silver Spring, MD. Size of original artwork: 49” x 53” x 6”.
Click HERE to explore our favorite pieces from the Reliable Archives!
Want to see Reliable’s 3-Dimensional Centennial Artwork in person? It will be installed in our Manufacturing Headquarter lobby in Liberty, South Carolina!
January 23, 1920, Frank J. Fee formed The Reliable Automatic Sprinkler Co., Inc.
One hundred years later the company – now led by his grandsons and great-grandsons – remains true to Frank’s original vision: high-quality USA-designed and produced products, service, and a commitment to never compete with our customers.
Centennial Series Challenge Coins
Reliable minted a series of collectible historical and contemporary designed challenge coins. Learn more about the history, rules, and designs of the challenge coins HERE!
Centennial Historical Booklet
Learn about Reliable’s rich 100 year history with our Centennial Booklet. Read through it HERE!
Found Items of the Last Century
Mike Wiesman Collection
- Model C, Conventional, 212° F, 1952
- Model C, Pendent, 165 ° F,1955
- Model D, Pendent, 360°F, 1974
- Model D, Pendent, 165 ° F, 1974
- Model G, Conventional, 165 ° F, 1984
- Model F, Pendent, 135°F, 12 mm, 1972
All items listed above were donated by Mike Wiesman.
Rob McGrane Collection
- 1928, Issue “B” Conventional
- 1935, Issue “B”, conventional
- 1941, Issue “B”, Conventional
- 1945, Model C, Conventional
- 1955, Model C, Upright, 160°F, 212°F and 280°F
- 1974. Model D, VSW
- 1976, Model D, Upright
- 1978, Model F, Pendent
- 1955 Pressure Gauge
All items listed above were donated by Rob McGrane.
Jeff Suleski Collection
- 1947, Model C, Conventional, 165°F
- 1952, Model C, Conventional, 165°F
- 1955, Model C, Upright, 165°F
- 1966, Model C, Upright, 160°F
- 1966, Model C, Upright, 212°F (White)
- 1967, Model C, Upright, 280°F (Blue)
- 1969, Model C, Upright,360°F (Red)
All items listed above were donated by Jeff Suleski
Oldest Reliable Sprinkler Found
- 1921, Issue “A”, Conventional, 160°F
Found by Anonymous